Exhibitions and other Honours:
- Curated photo show-‘Air, water, earth… Back to Nature‘- Bursa International Photography Festival 2019 in Turkey
- Solo exhibition at 6th DALI Photography Exhibition 2015, China.
- Successful recipient of Junior Fellowship Grant 2014-2015 from CCRT, Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India for ‘Brahmpuri Blues‘, a long term photo research project.
- Photograph has been featured in Jubilee Time Capsule which has been housed in the Royal Collection, Windsor Castle, UK, to mark the 60-year reign of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Curated Photo Exhibition at PondyART Foundation, India
Collective exhibitions held at:
- Smithsonian ‘Castle’ in Washington DC
- 16th China International Photographic Art Exhibition at Zhengzhou, China
- Syngenta’s ‘Scarcity-Waste’ at Somerset House, London
- Maya Art Space, India
- Art Gallery, Silpakorn University, Bangkok
- BINUS International University, Jakarta in Indonesia
- NEMO art museum in Amsterdam
- Mile End Park Arts Pavilion, London
- Loughborough Town Hall, UK
- Chaves Cultural Centre, Portugal
- Altona Town Hall, Hamburg, Germany
- ‘IDENTITY’ art gallery in Singapore
- The Dubai Mall in UAE
- Go Global Expo in Toronto- Montreal –Vancouver in Canada
- Gallery ‘Placa’ in Croatia
- Dawn Breakers International Film Festival in Switzerland
- MINI exhibition at BMW Weltin Munich, Germany
- Nebraska Innovation Campus, Lincoln, NE, USA
- Château de la Messardière, Spain
Received numerous international and national photo awards and recognition:
- First award in the 1st China Cultural and Tourism Photograph Competition organised by China National Tourist Office in New Delhi, India.
- Grand prize in IZMIR GOZTEPE-IFOD 4th International Photography Competition ”Global Warming; The Forgotten Future” in Turkey
- Grand prize winner Tomorrow’s Peacebuilders photography prize, United Kingdom
- Winner Sixth “FB Cup” International Photography Exhibition, China
- First prize winner in ‘City Life’ photo contest, Germany
- Gold medal in Mersin Metropolitan Municipality 10th International Photography Contest, Turkey.
- First prize in WIN Photo Competition, Germany
- Jury Choice award at 8th GRIHA Environmental Photography Competition, India
- 1st place in XXII Taranna Travel Photography Contest, Spain
- Documentary winner, Colorful Guizhou Chinese Original Ecology photo exhibition, China
- 1st place in Prince Naris Day photo contest organized by Silpakorn University, Thailand
- First Prize in Water for Food Institute Photography Contest, USA
- Platinum award winner (Grand prize) of Air France Flying Blue Photo Contest, France.
- Life Press Photo, Gold Medal winner in Art & Entertainment category, Ukraine
- 1st prize in Click Conserve & Care Global Photography Competition by GHF &UNEP, India
- Commonwealth Photography Competition, Asian category award winner.
- Silver prize, The Organization of World Heritage Cities (OWHC), United Nations, Korea
- Silver Medal (FIAP) 7th Int. Photography Contest of Municipality of Buyukcekmece, Turkey
- First place – PicHit Gold Medal Photographer in ‘My World’ Photo Competition, Sweden.
- Grand Prize in Festival photo contest organised by CoinaPhoto,UAE.
- Back to Wall– an environmental photo contest winner organised by CSE, India
- First prize in Moment category at Artisque photo contest by Asian Photography, India
- Nomination Award in The Humanity Photo Awards organised by China Folklore Photographic Association (CFPA) for my photo story titled ‘Ghun-net Fishing Women’
- 1st prize in Prince Naris Day photo contest organized by Silpakorn University, Thailand.
- Special award in Professional category in the 3rd National Photography Award organized by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
- Jury choice Award in The Humanity Photo Awards organised by China Folklore Photographic Association (CFPA) for my photo story titled ‘Chipri’
- Grand prize in ‘Changing Lives’ photo contest organised by United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), Germany
- National award for Excellence in Journalism, organised by Press Council, of India.
- Grand prize in International organisation of Migration Photo Contest in Nepal.
- Grand winner in United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) photo contest in Germany.
- Grand prize in Date Palm through the Eyes of the World, UAE
- 2nd prize in Daily Life category at MFI (Media Foundation of India) National Press Photo Contest, a coveted award for Indian photojournalists.
- Grand prize in Royal Photographic Society’s Jubilee Award in collaboration with Royal Commonwealth Society, UK to mark the 60 years reign of Queen Elizabeth II
- GOLD medal in ‘Sports for All’ photo competition by Royal Photographic Society, UK
- Photographer of the year in 9th European-Arab Festival of Photography, Germany
- 2nd prize in National Press Photo Award Sports category organized by MFI, India
- First prize in IFES photo contest, USA
- Street Photographer of the Year organised by Better Photography & Canon, India
- Photographer of the Year 2011 from8th European-Arab Festival of Photography, Germany
- Best Feature photographer in Photojournalism Award, India
- Grand prize in CGAP Microfinance photo competition, USA
- First prize in Darwin Wiggett’s LLTL Travel Photography Photo Contest, Canada
- First prize in 2nd Solar Photography Competition, Spain
- First prize in Blue Water photo competition, France
- Grand prize in Emirates Photography Competition, UAE
- NatGeo Moment award People category winner, India
- First prize in Photo Continental Street Life photo contest, Australia
- Environmental Photographer of the Year, organized by CIWEM, UK
- 1st prize in WHO International photo contest, Switzerland;
- First prize in photo essay category in Charnwood Arts, UK;
- Winner in Magic of Science photo competition at KNAW, Netherlands;
- Epoch Times Masterpiece Award, China;
- National Geographic Rising Star award, USA